High Performance and High Efficiency
The Vaughn Top Performer Plus Indirect Water Heater combines advanced engineering and Hydrastone cement lining to provide the industry's longest lasting and most reliable indirect water heater. The high efficiency design includes a factory installed and field removable all copper heat exchanger coil to provide maximum hot water output while significantly reducing mineral build up. The Vaughn industry leading technologies include an electronic thermostat with adjustable differential to ensure delivery of highly accurate and.
A seamless one-half inch thick stone lining impervious to any adverse water conditions, proven to be the most effective method of preventing tank failure due to corrosion.
Removable Heat Exchanger
Conveniently located and simple 8 bolt flange design for ease of installation and service. This superior design allows for periodic cleaning of coil to maintain maximum performance. Double O-ring flange design isolates the coil and prevents electrolysis.
New Heat Trap and Hot Water Outlet Location
Specially design, built-in hot water outlet pipe preventing unnecessary heat loss
Two to three inches of polyurethane foam insulation combined with heat-retaining stone lining allows less than one-third degree per hour heat loss. There is simply none better.
How It Works
|Model||Capacity||First hour ratings/gal*||Heat exchanger sq. ft||Height||Diameter||Weight|
- All tappings 3/4 inch
- Temperature and pressure relief valve required
- Vacuum relief valve may be required
- Commercial models available with dual HX coils and 1 1/2 inch hot/cold tappings
Standard 7 Year Limited Warranty
A repair or replacement is provided (excluding labor and freight) if the tank or heat exchanger should leak within seven years from the date of purchase.
Commercial 5 Year Limited Warranty
Coming SoonOptions for this product are coming soon.
Coming SoonModel Numbers are coming soon.
- Commercial Indirect Brochure PDF (9.1 MB)
- Commercial Indirect Coil Curves PDF (181.6 KB)
- 4" Side-mount Boot Gasket Design OEM Diagram PDF (286.5 KB)
- 4" Side-mount OEM Diagram PDF (294.8 KB)
- 6" Side-mount Double O-ring Design OEM Diagram PDF (296.2 KB)
- ETC101 Installation Guide PDF (667 KB)
- ETC101 with Switching Relays PDF (685 KB)
- ETC101 with Zone Valves PDF (539 KB)
- ETC101 L8124E PDF (366 KB)
- TPI Installation Guide booklet PDF (420 KB)
Many of our products literature is available online for download. To open these files, a PDF viewer is required. If you do not have one, Adobe provides Acrobat Reader free of charge for viewing only. Use this link to download Acrobat Reader. You may also choose to download the file to your PC for future reference or printing. On most operating systems, simply right-click on the links below, choose "Save target as..." or "Save link as...", choose a location and it will save the document to your computer for future reference.