High Performance and High Efficiency
The Vaughn American-made Range Boiler combines Hydrastone cement lining with heavy gauge steel for the industry's most effective, longest lasting and reliable range boiler. For three generations, Vaughn has built range boilers of heavy gauge steel with half inch thick Hydrastone lining and bronze fittings at all six water openings.
- A seamless one-half inch thick lining which has proven to be the most effective method of preventing tank failure due to corrosion
- At all six tappings eliminates corrosion due to dissimilar metals. No dielectric unions or anode rod required.
Heavy Welded Steel Legs
Hand Hole Cleanout Option
- Allows for easy inspection and cleaning of bottom of tank
- Models in 30, 40, 80, and 120 gallons
Protected in Shipping
- Newly designed container allows for easy inspection and disposal
- 5 year limited tank warranty
|T30-RB||30 Gal||39 1/2||16||23||30 3/4||11||180|
|T40-RB||40 Gal||56 3/4||16||33||45 5/8||11||212|
- All tappings 1" except: 120 gal. model has 1 1/2" fittings
- Hand hole cleanout option
- Temperature and pressure relief valve required
Coming SoonFrequently Asked Questions about Vaughn Products are coming soon.
- Range Boiler Brochure PDF (1.3 MB)
- Range Boiler Specs PDF (- KB)
Many of our products literature is available online for download. To open these files, a PDF viewer is required. If you do not have one, Adobe provides Acrobat Reader free of charge for viewing only. Use this link to download Acrobat Reader. You may also choose to download the file to your PC for future reference or printing. On most operating systems, simply right-click on the links below, choose "Save target as..." or "Save link as...", choose a location and it will save the document to your computer for future reference.