Save Money Using Renewable Energy
The American-made Vaughn Solar water heater is designed for use with a wide range of solar and multi-fuel system configurations. Heavy gauge steel construction paired with Hydrastone cement lining ensures long life. Premium CFC free polyurethane foam insulation provides a high level of efficiency and allows for very low heat loss, ensuring that the energy captured from any heat source remains in your system. Available model configurations include single or dual finned copper heat exchanger coils mounted on isolating, double O-ring flanges to allow for maximum heat transfer rates, while maintaining tank integrity and protecting against electrolysis.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Hydrastone cement lining provides long tank life
- Plastic jacket will not rust, scratch or dent, eliminating damage and is maintenance free
- Industry's lowest standby heat loss reduces your operating costs
Removable Heat Exchanger
- Field removable all copper heat exchanger is mounted on double O-ring flange, isolating the heat exchanger and eliminating the risk of electrolysis, while providing maximum hot water output
No Sacrificial Anode Rod
- Reduces operation expenses by eliminating periodic inspection and replacement costs associated with maintaining an anode rod
- 7 year limited tank warranty
Field Removable Heat Exchanger
Conveniently located and simple 8-bolt flange design for ease of installation and service. This superior design allows for periodic cleaning of coil to maintain maximum performance.
|First Hour Rating (Gallons)||Continuous Rating (Gallons Per Hour)||
Back-Up Electric Heater
(240V 1PH) Watts
|Height||Diameter||Single Wall||Double Wall||Single Wall||Double Wall|
|3/4" Coil||1" Coil||3/4" Coil||3/4" Coil||1" Coil||3/4" Coil|
|DOUBLE COIL (Bottom Only)|
|DOUBLE COIL (Top and Bottom)|
Coming SoonFrequently Asked Questions about Vaughn Products are coming soon.
- Solar Series Brochure PDF (2.7 MB)
- Solar Specs PDF (171 KB)
- SRW201 Technical Drawings PDF (517 KB)
- SRW202 Technical Drawings PDF (303 KB)
Many of our products literature is available online for download. To open these files, a PDF viewer is required. If you do not have one, Adobe provides Acrobat Reader free of charge for viewing only. Use this link to download Acrobat Reader. You may also choose to download the file to your PC for future reference or printing. On most operating systems, simply right-click on the links below, choose "Save target as..." or "Save link as...", choose a location and it will save the document to your computer for future reference.