Commercial Sanitizer Water Heater
Keep a continuous supply of hot, sanitizing rinse water available at all times with Vaughn’s Sanitizer Heater, providing 185°F rinse water when you need it. The Sanitizer from Vaughn combines proven technologies of our HydraStone lining for the industry's longest-lasting and most reliable high-temperature water heater. The Sanitizer line of heaters is equipped with low watt density elements, thereby reducing the potential problem of mineral build-up common to the failure of conventional elements. A cleverly designed cold water inlet connection gently diffuses the flow of cold water in the lower portion of the tank, resulting in improved energy efficiency and performance, while surface-mounted thermistors and digital temperature control provide the end user with adjustable set points and differentials, providing ideal output and accuracy for any high-temperature application. The lowest standby heat loss, proven components, and the industry's longest-lasting tank make the Sanitizer electric water heater the preferred choice for your high-temperature water heating needs. All Vaughn products are engineered and manufactured in the USA.
- No Anode Rod is Required, as Vaughn's HydraStone lining is immune to water quality and ideal for high-temperature applications
- Surface mounted thermistors ensure accuracy, key in high temperature, high volume installations
- Digital readout on the controller allows for easy confirmation and if necessary, adjustment of tank temperature and differentials
- The plastic jacket protects the heater and ensures years of reliable service in a high moisture environment
- Innovative Cold Water Inlet & Diffuser, designed to reduce turbulence in the tank and facilitate tank stratification
- All bronze tappings contribute to the long life of the tank
- Two 6000W Heating Elements
- Optional Hand Hole Cleanout
- Tank: HydraStone Lined Steel
- Capacities: 50 to 119 Gallons
- Orientation: Vertical
- Voltages: 120 thru 480 Volt
- Phase: 1 Phase
- Inlet Size: 3/4" Female NPT
- Outlet Size: 3/4" Male NPT
- Drain Size: 3/4" GHT
- Relief Valve Size: 3/4" Female NPT
- Relief Valve Type: T&P, 210°F, 150 psi
- Thermostat Range: 110-180°F (surface)
- Hi-Limit: 200°F Manual Reset
- Design TP: 300 psi
- Elements: Copper or Incoloy Sheathed
- Insulation: Model S: 2" Polyurethane Foam, Model ME: 3" Polyurethane Foam
- Tank Warranty: 5 Year Non Pro-Rated, Optional: 10 Year Non Pro-Rated
- Electrical Warranty: 1 Year
- Jacket: High Impact Colorized Composite
- Finish: White with Black Trim
Tank: The Vaughn tank is welded heavy steel construction designed for 150 psi working pressure and tested to 300 psi. Each tank is centrifugally lined with 1/2" thick seamless high-density HydraStone with guaranteed 100% coverage of all steel surfaces. All tank openings are non-ferrous solid copper-silicon and are resistant to the corrosive effects of hot water.
Plumbing: 3/4" combination cold water inlet and drain, with non-corrosive strata flow diffuser which prevents incoming cold water from mixing too rapidly with the hot water in the tank and ensures delivery of more hot water. A 3/4" hot water outlet with a uniquely designed built-in heat trap prevents heated water from radiating through the piping during standby periods.
Electrical: Copper or Incoloy sheathed immersion heating elements with low watt density for prolonged life in 120, 208, 240, 277, 480-volt single phase. An adjustable surface thermostat operates in the 110-170°F range. Integral hi-limit with a manual reset button for over-temperature protection is factory set at 190°F. Upper and lower element configurations are factory wired for non-simultaneous operation.
Insulation: Highly efficient thick non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1-2018 standards for energy efficiency and heat loss.
Jacket: The exterior protective jacket is constructed from high-impact composite material which cannot rust or corrode and is maintenance-free.
Additional Product Details
Recovery Capacity (Gal./Hour) For Various Wattages & Water Temperature Rises
Measurement of Resistance in Elements
Electric Heating Element - Dual Ratings and Recovery Rates - 240 Volts to 208 Volts
@ 240 VOLTS
@ 208 VOLTS
A = W / V
R = V / A
W = A x V
- 1.5" Male NPT inlet and outlet water connections
- Alternate voltages available
- 3" non-CFC foam insulation for improved operating efficiency
- 4" hand hole cleanout