Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and/or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, however, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Vaughn Thermal Corporation may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User's means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Providers utilized and/or other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Vaughn Thermal Corporation may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Information Users provide helps us respond to our customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users (as a group) use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We may use feedback Users provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think may be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email addresses to send Users information and updates pertaining to their orders. Email addresses may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, the User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Vaughn Thermal Corporation
PO Box 5431, 26 Old Elm Street, Salisbury, MA 01952
This document was last updated on May 16, 2022